Our client is a well known and reputable name in the Australian marketplace, priding themselves on providing exceptional service delivery. The business offers an excellent culture along with state-of-the art tools and technology.
The key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager will include but won't be limited to the following -
- Focusing on the engagement of new clients
- Building strong relationships in the Building and Construction Sector
- Leveraging off existing business to ensure complete penetration of each account by educating the client on entire service offerings
- Create and implement market development plans and target accounts
- Creating and maintaining regular client call cycles
- You will have proven experience as a Business Development Manager or Sales Representative, ideally within the Building and Construction Industry although not essential
- You must hold a current Drivers Licence
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You are driven by the thrill of the chase for new business
- You are tenacious, enthusiastic, resilient and driven
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, please call Julie Luszczynski at people2people 02 8270 9771.