In this new position, it will be essential that your background is from the Personal Injury and Workers Compensation Insurance field and possibly even call yourself a subject matter proficient. Your focus will be to ensure that the overall strategies of the organisation are met by tracking performance metrics, collecting data from different teams, both financial and operational and identify solutions to improve and achieve strategic plans. An outline of specific duties include and not limited to:
- Provide direction and support to the performance management team
- Design and coordinate performance management processes that improve performance in line with Personal Injury strategic objectives
- Collect relevant data and analyse trends in claims, customer and industry performance
- Analyse and report on external factors and emerging trends and give recommendations as required
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders to identify areas of improvement
Please send your CV or call Francesca Arcuri on (02) 8270 9790 for a confidential chat if you need additional information, but don't miss out on this one - it's an excellent career move.