people2people have partnered with an Australian owned and operated family business that is experiencing growth due to their outstanding customer service coupled with their diverse range of products. Staring off in a home office they have focused on sourcing and marketing a wide range of quality products to their customer which has led to a strong following and growth over the years.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for managing incoming queries and complaints from customers - over the phone and via email regarding clarification on products but also deliveries. In addition you will be working with a Partner to help listing of products, updating the website with pricing and stock availability and reporting.
The selection criteria:
- Previous experience within a Customer Service / Sales Administration environment - exposure to online sales and promotions would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- High level of computer literacy skills - MS Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Eager to learn with a can-do positive attitude
- Working within a growing family owned business
- On the job training and support
- Diverse role which will keep you busy and challenged
- Opportunity to learn the broader business
- Great team environment
- Parking on site
If you have an interest in knowing more or if you feel your skills and experience would add value to our client - please APPLY now or should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125.