This leading, National Law firm have a sensational reputation in the market, they are known for their supportive, inclusive environment with an impressive benefits package on offer for their valued staff. They are based in the heart of the CBD with brand new offices. This well-established firm pride themselves on their positive culture and friendly environment. They have a low staff turnover and offer great health and well-being benefits.
Within this position you will be supporting a 3 Senior Lawyers, who primarily focuses on planning, environment & government matters. Each day will be busy and rewarding, and some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Open and close files
- Drafting court documents
- Expense management & billing
- Diary & email management
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents
- Liaising with clients
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience, ideally within litigation
- Previous experience with the systems Aderant Expert & Filesite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confidence and the ability to meet deadlines are all essential
- Be confident to liaise with professionals at all levels
To apply online, please click the link on this page today! Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.