This well established firm with 4 offices nationally are continuing to grow. With low turnover of employees this firm are looking for a Paralegal to join their Brisbane office on a temporary basis to assist their busy debt collection & insolvency team.
about the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an immediately available Paralegal or Legal Secretary with Insolvency experience to join this busy practice. Some of your duties will include:
- Legal Research
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting and amending court documents
- High volume of file management
- Any additional administrative duties
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will demonstrate:
- 2-3 years experience as a Paralegal or Legal Secretary within Insolvency, with knowledge in Debt Recovery
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Positive and professional attitude
To be considered for this temporary opportunity please apply online by clicking on the link! OR for a confidential discussion, please contact Melanie Hammond at people2people on 07 3118 0125.