We are recruiting a Legal Assistant on behalf of an award-winning global law firm, with a workforce of more than 7,000 staff across 50 offices worldwide. Their Melbourne office is approx. 250 strong and is known for being industry leaders, particularly in the finance, technology and innovation sectors.
They are very proud to be recognised externally and have previously been awarded 'Top 3 International Law Firms' and 'Best Law firms for Women'.
We are seeking a Legal Assistant to support a Partner who is a General Counsel and Head of Risk & Compliance. This Partner is recognised by his peers as a leading lawyer in Mergers & Acquisitions, Regulatory and Energy.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Prepare, collate and distribute documents
- Collation and distribution of data
- Report writing
- Assisting with audits
- Monitoring calls and being a general gatekeeper
- Filing and document management
- Provide support to Conflicts team when needed
On a personal level, we are seeking a Legal Assistant who is outgoing, friendly and is passionate about providing top-tier service. You must also be able to work within a collaborative team environment supporting seniority.
You will have:
- Previous legal experience supporting at an executive level
- Respect for the firm and client confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The firm is at the forefront of diversity and inclusion and has been recognised as an Employer of Choice by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA).
This firm emphasise the opportunity to contribute to their communities and provide a range of opportunities to give back through their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program.
They have also been previously awarded 'Top 3 International Law Firms' and 'Best Law firms for Women'.
Salary on offer is up to $80,000 package.
We are actively interviewing for this role so please don't hesitate to apply above or contact Aimee Burton on 9098 7433 if you have any questions.