We are recruiting on behalf of an industry-leading Not-for-Profit Organisation who are at the forefront of bridging the gap between the law and those who are in need of assistance.
This Organisation assists other NFP organisations and provides one-to-one support to those who need it most. It is focused on building a fair and strong community.
This newly created role involves a mix of both Executive support and Project Management work and would suit a candidate who is committed to making a real difference through their work. This role is on a part-time basis from Monday to Thursday.
Your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Supporting the CEO & COO to meet their strategic and operational imperatives and Board governance obligations
- Provide high quality administrative and project support to the Organisational Leadership Team (OLT) to manage the organisation's day-to-day operational needs.
- Prepare and distribute Board meeting agendas, papers and communications and follow up as required
- Develop, implement and manage efficient processes and procedures to support the organisation's corporate governance needs, including company records.
- Drive and assist to deliver key projects that contribute to the organisation's success and ensure they are aligned with corporate strategy and operational requirements
- Write corporate reports, including administrative correspondence
- Assist with planning and coordinating functions/events as agreed with the CEO
First and foremost, you are passionate about making a difference and delivering on objectives to the highest standard.
You have substantial experience in providing high level administrative and office management support at an executive level including demonstrated organisational agility and ability to contribute to the strategic and operational requirements in a dynamic organisation.
Strong computer skills is a must. The right candidate must be able to demonstrate that they can use and adapt to new computer software programs quickly and efficiently.
Someone who is positive, flexible and adaptable, who can build effective relationships with key stakeholders to achieve strategic objectives will get on well.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be rewarded with a workplace that is professional, committed, collaborative and creative and where you can make a real difference through your work. This Not-for-Profit is are at the forefront of digital innovation and social outreach programs to deliver legal assistance to those in need.
This NFP offers employment benefits including salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, above award annual leave arrangements and opportunities for professional development through their member partners.
$75,000 - $ 85,000 package available dependant on experience.
people2people are actively interviewing for this role so please apply above or contact Jessica Hickey on 03 9098 7439 for further information.