The company is a legal department of the government, with offices across Sydney and New South Wales.
This is a month long temp assignment as a Legal Receptionist/ Administration Assistant. It will require full time hours during the week and is an immediate start. It will also encompass general admin duties on ad hoc basis. The role is located in Dubbo NSW and will require you to have a current NSW driver license and own means of transport. This role will predominantly be a Reception role however will also encompass some data entry and word processing duties.
The role will be challenging and varied and will include some of these responsibilities:
- Monitoring inbox and correspondence
- Archiving of files
- Data entry
- Helping coordinate events
- Setting up video conferences
- General admin support to office
- Word processing
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience working within a law firm in a team support position
- Have intermediate to advanced MS skills
- Be able to maintain confidential information
- Be able to work effectively in a team and adhere to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
If this sounds like a role you would like to apply for please follow the links on the page to submit your CV, alternatively you can call Jayden Cooke on 02 8270 9776 for a confidential conversation.