People2people have partnered with a trusted and highly respected charitable not for profit - who is focused on delivering a broad range of activities and services to our growing communities. They believe that by offering these activities they can build a safer, healthier community!
Reporting to the Systems & Master Data Manager you will be assisting with optimizing the use of their software across all platforms - customer facing, employee focused and ERP solutions. You will be resolving queries, user maintenance and develop / deliver structured training while ensuring a master data is up to date and maintained.
- Proven track record in Software / Data management experience is essential.
- Tech One system experience ESSENTIAL coupled with Advanced MS Excel &SQL required
- High attention to detail and a practical / logical thinker
- Current QLD drivers' licence - as you might be required to travel to various sites
- Eligibility for a Working with Children Check (Blue Card) required
- Work for a community focused not for profit
- Enjoy a strong supportive team orientated environment
- Interactive role with both internal and external stakeholders
- Busy, varied role
- Great office location with onsite parking