We are recruiting on behalf of an international law firm that advise companies, governments and financial institutions to achieve their global ambitions. They pride themselves on their innovative approach in resolving complex challenges that their clients face.
With over 30 offices across the globe, this practice is already known for their excellence and their Lawyers are consistently involved in some of the largest and most significant transactions in Australia and across the World.
This firm offers exceptional benefits such as flexible working, social drinks, paid overtime & parental leave. As well as health and wellbeing programs and life insurance.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Assistant within their mergers and acquisitions team, offering PA support to 2 Partners.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing correspondence, briefs to counsel and court documentation
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders
- File management
- Managing calendars
- Billing and time coding
- Arranging travel
- Assisting with events and business development activities
The successful candidate will possess some experience in a legal support role, preferably in a corporate environment and will be expected to have:
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive and able to work independently with limited supervision
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
This firm are globally minded and have a focus on enterprise, collaboration and a commitment to excellence.
Benefits will include:
- 20 days of annual leave
- Corporate Health insurance discounted membership
- Gym/health care club reimbursement
- Income protection
- Life and total disability insurance
- Emergency childcare
- Wellness program/initiatives
We are actively recruiting for this role, please apply above or contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433 should you have any further questions.