Our client is a well-established global technology corporation focused on offering mobility products and solutions for public and private transportation systems. Headquartered in Europe they design, manufacture, install, maintain and operate state-of-the art systems across 6 continents.
As the Maintenance Technician you will work as part of a team to ensure the ongoing system maintenance and support is executed in a quality environment establishing and maintaining high level of operation of the road tolling systems. your key responsibilities will include;
- Provide technical service to support and maintain operations of the tolling systems
- Complete reporting and all documentation associated with maintenance activities
- Diagnosis, repair and modification of existing equipment which incorporates both hardware and software components
- Identify and permanently rectify equipment faults
- Meet and exceed service level agreements
- Maintain and update product manual and records associated with modifications
By joining this well-established indutry leader you will have the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art systems which are used all over the world. They have a solid pipeline of work in Australia and you will also have access to career opportunities with the company overseas.
- Restricted Electrical licence or Electrical Trade qualification is preferred
- Previous experience working with computer hardware repair and fault analysis
- Must be available for 24 hour on-call duties (shared roster)
- Strong knowledge of Electrical and OHS standards
- Able to work at heights
- Must have a current Australian drivers licence
If you believe you have the right skills and experience to excel in this role then please APPLY NOW or get in touch with Jamie Taylor on (02) 8270 9717 for a confidential discussion.