This electrical engineering company prides themselves on being one of Australia's most experienced integrators. Located in Chatswood, they are now looking for a part-time administration assistant to support their team.
Providing administrative support to the office, you will be responsible for:
- Answering enquiries via phone and email
- Daily banking
- Maintaining office supplies
- Distributing mail
- Expense reconciliation
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an administrative support role
- Valid driver's licence and car
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MYOB and Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to prioritise effectively
With the option to work from 8:30am - 3:00pm or 9:00am - 3:30pm (30-hour week, Monday - Friday), this position would be perfect for the school run. Work close to home with parking available onsite.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.