A reputable law firm based in Auckland CBD is currently seeking a Legal Secretary to join their litigation team on a full time, permanent basis.
Why this firm?
The firm offer an inclusive and welcoming environment they enjoy working as a team and helping each other out they are also offering:
- Competitive Salary of up to $70k (experience dependent)
- Additional benefits such as Health & wellbeing programme
- A firm that promotes your work to life balance
- Dress down days
- Birthday Leave + many more
- Full time, permanent Legal Secretary position based in Auckland CBD
- Personal Assistant duties such as diary management etc.
- Drafting legal documents such as affidavits
- Billing & time recording
- General administration duties
You will have at least 4 years' experience working in a law firm and if you have worked in a litigation team this will be a bonus!
- Have a get up and go attitude
- Happy to work in a team working environment
- Strong attention to detail
If you want to work in an inclusive environment and for a firm where you will feel valued, click apply on this page or for further information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.