This long established FMCG organisation is currently seeking a temporary Customer Service officer to support their fast-paced order processing business. Supplying various consumer goods, this company is well-established with a supportive and friendly team environment.
About the role
Currently seeking a Customer Service officer on a 6-8 week basis, this role does offer the opportunity to extend depending on business needs. The role will see you working from 9am - 2.30pm Monday - Friday taking high-volumes of orders via email and phone, and processing data to ensure orders are entered and delivered correctly. Other responsibilities of the role will include making outbound calls to confirm information and maintain relationships, maintain correct client information, and work within a team to meet targets and provide exceptional customer service.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple task
- High computer literacy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent phone manner, and personable nature
- Exposure to a fast-paced, high volume ordering environment
- Experience in a similar FMCG role will be highly regarded
- Inner south location with parking on site
- School hours with immediate start
- Opportunity to extend beyond 6-8 weeks based on business need
If you're immediately available for this temporary assignment please APPLY NOW or call Melanie Hammond on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.