Our client, a Global Manufacturing business who are experiencing continuous growth, are seeking a Part Time HR/Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. Based on Brisbane's Bayside this role will require the successful candidate to work 3 days per week, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Reporting to the HR/Payroll Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Weekly, fortnightly and monthly Payroll processing
- Creating new employee records
- HRIS data entry
- Assist in producing new starter contracts and maintaining HR records
- Managing payroll queries
- Updating/Maintaining employee's documentation
- Month end and year end reconciliations
- The successful candidate ideally will have previous experience in Payroll and Admin functions
- Payroll and Time and Attendance software's exposure
- Team player with strong problem solving and attention to detail
- Competency in MS Suite including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous exposure to Micropay and TimeTarget highly regarded
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Accurate data entry, analytical and high level customer service
- Genuinely seeking part-time work, must be available Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays
What's on Offer?
- Permanent part-time opportunity
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Great team environment
- $65-70k + super (pro-rata)
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or should you have any questions in relation to the role, please call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.