Reporting to the Assistant Manager you will be responsible for
- Answering incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking customers in their online system
- Accounts administration including reconciling accounts, invoicing and credit control
- Manage two email accounts
- Office administration
- Customer management
To be successful in this position
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to MS Office packages
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to multitask and work autonomously
Please note this role requires weekend work and public holidays. You must be available to work full time without holidays between December - February as it is peak season. Initial working days and hours will be Tuesday - Saturday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
In return you will gain invaluable experience working in a busy office. An opportunity to make the role your own! This role will suit someone looking to avoid the daily commute to the city as it is based in Port Melbourne.
Parking available for all staff and a uniform is provided.
If this sounds like you and you would like to learn more please contact Elizabeth Punshon 9098 7423