This well-renowned law firm has offices throughout Australia. They have experienced steady growth over recent years and practice in a variety of areas.
This national law firm is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to start immediately for a full-time temporary position for at least 1 month. Your role will be to support the litigation team. Your duties will include:
- Process monthly billing
- Liaise with clients and other external parties
- Prepare and amend documents
- File and diary management
- Dictaphone typing
To be successful for this great role, you must have:
- Proven experience as Legal Secretary (ideally within Commercial Litigation or similar)
- You will have the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong communication skills
- Professional presentation
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mary Savova on 9098 7427