This national financial services firm strongly believes in ensuring their clients receive the highest levels of service and advice. Due to the success and growth of the business, they are now looking for a Communications and PR Coordinator to join their Sydney office.
Reporting to the National Public Relations Manager, you will be developing both media and business communications designed to engage key target audiences for the business. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging content across all media channels
- Conducting research around brand awareness and reputation
- Fostering relationships with key stakeholders and influencers
- Identifying needs and current thinking within the market
- Ensuring a consistent brand "voice' across all collateral
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Previous experience in business writing and content production
- Degree qualified in marketing, communications, or similar
- A solid portfolio of work demonstrating strong business writing skills
- Strong relationship management experience and the ability to liaise with stakeholders
- A proactive, results-focused approach to work
Work with a firm that is passionate about working with you to develop your natural strengths in a supportive and fun environment. Enjoy retailer discounts and regular social events alongside an attractive salary package of to $95K.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on (02) 8270 9750 quoting the job title.