Located in the heart of the CBD with 350+ employees, this national Law firm have offices throughout Australia and boast an impressive reputation in the market. Work in modern offices and maintain a work/life balance. Enjoy a range of benefits including monthly drinks, morning teas, sporting teams, corporate health care discounts and ongoing learning opportunities.
This is a Junior Legal Secretary position to support a Partner and team of Solicitors in the Government Litigation practice area. It will be an initial temporary position but with the view to be taken on a permanent basis. It will require full time hours during the week with core working hours from 9am to 5pm. You will be exposed to sensitive information and you must demonstrate a high attention to detail as you will be liaising with high level government officials.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- File and diary management
- Opening & closing files
- Preparing court documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Assisting with and processing of billing
- All other secretarial / PA duties as required
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary within litigation practice area
- Advanced MS Word skills, with a fast and accurate typing speed
- The ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- High attention to detail and confidence to liaise with high profile professionals
- Resilience to deal with sensitive information
Apply online through the appropriate link to submit your CV or alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Jayden Cooke at people2people on 02 8270 9776.