This longstanding not for profit organisation employs thousands of people nationally and pride themselves on being an 'Employer of Choice'. As one of the largest national health and aged care providers they provide a broad range of services to Australia's aged care population.
About the Role
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, this 8 week contract opportunity will see you working within their care space assisting with Managers with their end to end recruitment practices from ad response, to screening, booking interviews, reference / police checks and all supporting administration for applications.
- Previous recruitment experience gained within a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) / interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Computer literate - MS Office
- Contract through to November
- Supportive team culture
- Busy, fast paced environment
- Highly reputable NFP
- Onsite parking available and close to public transport