Our client is a leading national law firm that possess an excellent reputation within the legal industry. They have a strong focus on culture, priding themselves on their dynamic and supportive working environment.
In this role you will be providing assistance to two Partners in their Corporate and Commercial practice group. Day to day, your role will be busy and varied, seeing you responsible for:
- Diary management and scheduling appointments
- Email management
- Preparation, formatting and compilation of complex legal documents
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing court briefs
- Monthly billing
- Opening and closing files
- Minimal digital dictation
To be successful in this position, you will have a minimum 4+ years experience ideally in Corporate & Commercial. Our client is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual that is confident in their work and has the ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
- Permanent full-time position
- Friendly and relaxed office
- Open door policy
- Flexible work/life balance
- Salary up to $80k package
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 for a confidential discussion.