With offices internationally, this global top tier law firm is located in Melbourne CBD with spectacular offices and offer a friendly and social working environment. Building on their long heritage, this enables them to attract the most talented professionals and continue to deliver the level of innovation for their clients.
This is a desirable HR Coordinator role on an initial 6-month assignment to start early September. In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
- Performance management
- Remuneration review
- Assisting HR Managers nationally with support
- Assisting with the various projects
- Coordinate Workplace Health & Safety training
To be a successful applicant you will need to demonstrate:
- Proven experience working in HR
- Experience withing profession services or legal would be advantageous
- A degree/diploma within HR
- Advanced technical skills with MS Word and Excel
- High level of attention to detail and organisation skills
- Resilient and approachable personality with a committed work ethic
To apply please click the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.