- Central city location
- Great offices based in the CBD, with views to the city
- Learn and experience first hand from the National Manager of Professional Development
- An opportunity to work and assist with presentations to clients
- Warm calls only, build relationships with a variation of stakeholders
This national membership organisation has over 10,000 members and is known for its advocacy and leadership. The role is based out of their national head office in the CBD, where you will be joining a small team and interacting directly with the National Manager of Professional Development, membership and policy teams and external suppliers/stakeholders.
Reporting to the National Manager of Professional Development, you will;
- Maintain a portfolio of existing clients encouraging growth through educating on products and benefits.
- Develop and maintain strategic business partnerships, meeting with clients across Sydney
- Obtaining information and updating the company's systems, making sure the data is accurate.
- Putting together business pack's
- Building relationships with members
- Account management/ relationship management experience required
- Ability to influence a range of stakeholders up to C-suite level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
This is a 12-month contract, therefore, candidates must be permanent residents or citizens.
Apply today or for more information please contact Aiden Boast at people2people - 02 8270 9705.