This boutique law firm have a considerable corporate client base specialising in Finance and Property Transactions, Planning and Environment and Commercial Litigation. With an excellent workplace culture, this firm are actively involved within the community and foster a work/life balance.
In this standalone role you will be responsible for the implementation of the firm's approach to culture, remuneration, learning and development, mentoring, leadership and performance management.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Performance management
- Remuneration review
- Learning and development procedures & performance management
- Managing the end-to-end staff recruitment and on-boarding
- Coordinate Workplace Health & Safety training
- Policies and procedures
To be successful in this position, you must have at least 5 years' experience in a generalist HR position, ideally within legal. You will also possess the following:
- Exceptional organisational skills and prioritisation
- A strong work ethic
- A confident and driven personality
- Professional communication skills
To apply please click the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 for a confidential discussion.