The firm is a highly regarded in the legal industry and has enjoyed continued growth and success. This reputable law firm prides themselves on delivering high quality service and offers great employee benefits. This is an extraordinary opportunity to expand your skills set and industry knowledge in a prominent and stable firm.
This is Legal Secretary position to support 1 Partner and small team of Lawyers in the Environment and Planning practice area. It will be a full time position and have working hours from 9am to 5:30pm. It is to commence towards the end of September and paying up to $80,000 package depending on experience.
Your main duties will include:
- Diary management
- Email management
- Liaising with high profile clients and professionals
- Dictaphone typing and drafting correspondence
- File and document management
- Expenses, timesheet and monthly billing
- ASIC searches
- Arrange travel arrangements
In order to be successful in the role, candidates must demonstrate:
- 2+ years' Legal Secretary experience within Commercial Litigation
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- High typing speed
- A strong work ethic
- Confident and driven personality
- Professional communication skills
- Exceptional personal presentation
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career, please follow the link on the Page to Submit your CV or alternatively call Jayden Cooke on 02 8270 9776 for a confidential conversation.