People2people have partnered with an extremely diverse not for profit organisation who is community focused and offers a diverse range of services to their residents and clients across Australia.
Reporting to the Customer Care Centre Manager and Team Leader you will be based within the Community Care team, your duties will include but not be limited data entry & coding of invoices and entering all timesheets from the various centres on to their inhouse system.
- Proven track record gained within a similar role - with a strong understanding of Accounts Payable
- Strong customer service & data entry skills are essential
- High level of computer literacy - attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with both internal and stakeholders at all levels
- National NFP organisation - community focused
- 6-week assignment
- Convenient location with onsite parking
- Work within a supportive team environment - where culture is treasured!
- Interact with a diverse range of internal / external customers
- ASAP start