People2people have partnered with a dedicated engineering, project delivery and maintenance organization who has a long-standing track record designing and delivering complex solutions & systems to their clients.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be working closely with the Exec team to help develop and implement policy, procedures and strategy while still being hands on with the day to day operations. Being a standalone role, you will be managing everything from recruitment, induction, contracts, performance management, progression and workforce planning through to strategy involvement.
- Relevant tertiary qualification coupled with proven track record in a similar role where you have been the go-to person!
- Highly developed communication / interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously and a proven track record in achieving deadlines / goals
- Previous experience in policy and procedure development
- Solutions focused with a strong analytical ability
Benefits for you:
- Part time role - 20 - 25 hours per week
- Standalone role that is both strategic and operational focus
- Work with an existing framework and develop it
- Supportive exec team
- Onsite parking available
If you are looking for an exciting part time role that will give you the blend of operational / transactional with the involvement in strategy - then APPLY now to be considered. Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please do not hesitate to give Leanne Lazarus a call on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion today.