This well renowned National Law Firm is recognised for rewarding their staff, and providing a diverse and inclusive team environment, with enticing employee benefits and career development at all levels. With stunning offices located across Australia, this firm is experiencing continued growth and are performing incredibly well in the market.
Within their Property team you will be supporting a highly regarded Partner and his team, who primarily focuses on commercial property matters including acquisitions, leasing and property development. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Property and conflict searches
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing documents, correspondence and lodging
- High volume of billings
- Preparing cost agreements, property and conflict searches
- Supporting relevant project launches
- And much much more!
To be successful for this position you must have demonstrated Legal Secretarial experience ideally within Property. You will also possess the following characteristics:
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Strong billings experience
- The ability to meet deadlines, multitask and be proactive within a high-pressure environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706