Work with a reputable international organisation who lead the market in the household appliances. Based in South Western Sydney, this role will see you divide your time across two office locations and also offers the flexibility to work from home.
This is a unique contract opportunity for an experienced Process Improvement Specialist to analyse, map and implement change within the business' Commercial Sales processes.
As the ideal candidate your experience will encompass:
- Extensive experience in Process Improvement delivery, ideally within a Commercial Sales projects
- Solid track record in identifying issues and executing improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to build productive stakeholder relationships
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including ability to handle complex problems
- The ability & confidence to work with tight deadlines in a dynamic environment, delivering high quality outputs with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a project team
- Highly effective and adaptable communication skills
- Relevant tertiary/professional qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (essential) and prior experience using JDE (ideal)