Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide accurate, timely financial advice to stakeholders within allocated department to ensure they have the necessary financial and performance information required to make decisions.
- Work with other Management Accountants to ensure staff within all departments have access to effective management reports that provide them with accurate information enabling them to operate their business effectively.
- Outline comparative performance, trends of expenditure and revenue in line with budget and activity plans on a regular basis.
- Work closely with all staff within allocated department to assist with any enquiries regarding financial information and the cost drivers such as rostering or activity information.
- A tertiary qualification in Accounting, Business or Commerce and/or membership of a recognised accounting body (CA or CPA)
- Understanding of general accounting standards, budgeting and forecasting principles, cost accounting and contemporary management accounting issues preferably in a public sector.
- Ability to develop, interpret and present complex financial information (Excel and large ERP systems) and analysis to support organisation decision-making.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins on 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion