Enjoy the prestige of working for a leading national Law firm who have an impressive name in the market. They cater to a diverse client base and are recognised for their innovative outlook. This firm is currently seeking a highly motivated candidate that is ready to take initiative within the workplace in an exciting Paralegal role!
In this role you will be supporting a highly regarded, busy Partner within the Planning and Environment team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing legal documents and correspondence
- Liaise, build and maintain positive relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Legal research
- Preparing documents
- And much much more!
To be successful in this position you will:
- A minimum one year experience working as a Paralegal
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills
- Have an organised work ethic, acquiring the ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Strong attention to detail with good formatting skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Law students may be considered, with a minimum 2 + years remaining of studies
To become a part of this high-quality team, please apply online by clicking on the link! OR for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.