This specialist boutique firm with a national presence foster a close-knit team environment and promote hard work in the office with monthly awards, social drinks, fresh fruit and morning tea and quarterly lunches. The firm specialise in Plaintiff Insurance across the country.
Supporting a highly regarded practitioner within Plaintiff Insurance Litigation, your role will be extremely busy and involved. You will be working on a number of matters across Personal Injury, MVA, Workers Compensation and Medical Negligence. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- High level diary management and scheduling
- Dictaphone typing
- Collating briefs
- Filing correspondence and documents
- High volume of file management
- Arranging meetings and appointments
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years' experience working within a legal environment (ideally plaintiff or defendant insurance background)
- The confidence to work autonomously but also within a team
- Pro-active personality and ability to show initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Meghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.