Looking to join a firm of top-tier calibre but in a close-knit environment? They are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join their Perth CBD practice that are quickly becoming an industry leading law firm that are growing!
Be part of a cohesive team without the hierarchy of traditional firms and make a real impact to the success of the business.
You will be supporting high performing, busy lawyers that have a sense of humour and personality! Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Editing and proofreading documents
- Searches, opening and maintaining files, and updating databases
- Providing cover for Reception when needed.
- PA Duties to the Directors to include travel arrangements, personal errands and administration
- Assisting with marketing and business development as required
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Experience working with a document management system
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Legal experience preferred but not required
What's in it for you?
- Work in a social team who are all highly motivated and have your efforts recognised.
- Very close to train station and bus port
- Modern offices Friday night drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Social events including trivia nights, mini golf and other team outings
If you would like to work for a well-established law firm with a great culture apply today! Click the appropriate link at the bottom of this page.