This global player in the furniture industry, this brand and the range of products are capturing the hearts and imaginations of consumers. In Australia today, they are the fastest growing brand in their category and showing no signs of slowing with an exciting year ahead.
About the Role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, your duties will include:
- Developing strong relationships with key retail partners
- Implementing sales and marketing initiatives
- Identifying and promoting opportunities to increase sales
- Training and motivating teams across multiple stores
Skills and Experience
- Proven sales experience - retail experience advantageous
- Strong communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a full driver's licence.
What is on offer?
- Competitive base salary + bonus + company car + laptop + mobile phone
- Autonomous role. Flexible working hours. Manage your own schedule
- Be a part of a successful and supportive team
- Trip incentives to international destinations
- Generous employee benefits scheme available
This is a rare opportunity to join a global player, with strong year on year revenue growth and outstanding future prospects. This high-quality brand is a clear market leader due to technological innovation and offers a unique selling proposition to buyers.
If this is the role for you, call Jade Evans on 02 8270 9707 and APPLY NOW!