A large Australasian company based in Penrose is currently seeking a temporary project administrator for a 2 month period to assist with report writing for an ER project.
What is in it for you
- 2-month contract - Board Secretary with a reputable company
- Attractive pay of up to $40 per hour/ experience dependant
- Supportive and welcoming team
- Opportunity to win temp of the month
- A p2p welcome gift to congratulate you on your new role!
The company are looking for a project administrator - report writer to join their HR team whilst undertaking an employment relation project. You will be responsible for:
- Taking details during the meetings and drafting reports
- Designing the report and ensuring the correct information is provided
- Liaising with the ER team to complete the reports to a high standard
What are they looking for?
You will have worked in a similar role putting together documents and reports. You will also need to have:
- Strong writing skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working in HR would be a bonus!
- Be able to show initiative and implement new ideas and structures of doing things
If you are looking for an interesting project to work along your lifestyle, hit apply on this page or for further information or contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.