This award winning boutique law firm are located in beautiful new offices in the CBD. This modern firm foster a high performing and successful team.
Within this role you will be based on reception and assist the staff with office support. Some of your duties will include:
- Answering calls on reception
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Making tea/coffee for clients
- Booking board rooms
- General admin, including filing and photocopying
The ideal candidate will be:
- Ambitious / Eager to learn
- Switched on
- Ideally have a certificate III in Business Administration or 12 months experience working in an office environment
If you meet this criteria and are ready for this new opportunity, please click apply. Or for further discussion please call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.