- Undertaking audit activities relating to claims for payment, disclosures and associated materials utilising risk-based audit methodologies
- Identifying instances of non-compliance with and ensure that processes and activities associated with the creation, collation and retention of documents and other materials are in line with evidence management procedures
- Prepare detailed audit reports and correspondence
- Research and analyse documents, media reports, correspondence and other materials and utilise data analytics to support the audit process
- Contribute to continuous improvement and change initiatives by collecting and analysing data, reviewing operating practices, identifying issues and opportunities, and suggesting alternative approaches.
CA/CPA qualified, you will have previous auditing or business services experience from when you worked in chartered. You will be able to start asap and have excellent communication skills and have a passion for proactively supporting and adopting new processes, systems and approaches.
Interested? Apply directly by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or connect Aalia Sipos on 02 8270 9722 or Bianca Luck on 02 8270 9725 for a confidential discussion.
Follow us on:
Twitter: p2pBianca, p2pAalia
Instagram: p2pBianca, p2pAalia