This Australian education organisation provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international and domestic students in Sydney. A newly created role as an Internal Recruitment Officer is now available due to growth, supporting the People & Culture team and Heads of College.
Reporting to the Director of People & Culture, your responsibilities will include:
- Networking within the education industry to support recruitment needs
- Assisting with the development of recruitment policies and procedures
- Supporting the onboarding of new staff and promoting positive engagement
- Developing strategies aligned with key performance indicators to encourage professional development
- Working closely with the Managers for a proactive approach to recruitment
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this you will have:
- A qualification in Human Resources or similar
- Proven experience with high volume recruitment
- Previous work within education or a similar, highly regulated industry
- High attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously
- Experience developing relationships with key stakeholders and contacts to build your network in the industry
This organisation prides itself on offering quality education within a Christian learning community. As the successful candidate, you will have an empathy for the Christian faith and its practices and teachings.
As a well established college, you will have the opportunity to work amongst passionate individuals, who describe their culture as a supportive community. Close to Ryde, there is onsite parking and flexible working hours.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Christina Scalvos on 8270 9747 quoting the job title.