This leading mining services company is looking for a Senior ER Advisor to join their People & Culture team. Based in the North Sydney office, they offer a wide range of services to clients across Australia and Indonesia, including logistics, material handling and consulting services.
Working closely with the ER Manager located in Perth, you will be responsible for assisting with the Employee Relations strategy across the East side of Australia. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support around EA/Award interpretations
- Supporting the improvement of employee engagement and assisting with performance management
- Providing high-level advice to operational leaders on ER matters
- Assisting in the integration and acquisition of businesses
- Providing advocacy for matters in relation to Fair Work Commission and liaise with third-party stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Law, Industrial Relations or related field
- Solid experience or a detailed understanding of workforce issues in a heavy industry environment, like mining or coal.
- Strong analytical skills to report on data
- Industrial advocacy experience in Fair Work Commission
- Experience in preparing, negotiating and obtaining approval of enterprise agreements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with all levels across the business
This is a great opportunity to join a business where your contributions are valued and passion is at the core of everything they do! This autonomous role will offer variety and the ability to influence processes and affect results. You will be able to travel, develop relationships on-site with fellow employees, and be part of a diverse and collaborative team.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link, or call Ami Broso on 02 8270 9756 for further information.