In this position, you will work within the occupation team to provide solid coordination of all current occupations associated with a very large scale project. Your duties will include:
- Collate and update bookings of all major/minor occupations and isolation required for the completion of works for deadlines within the occupations.
- Manage safe working ensuring that all the midweek and weekend works are provided with adequate safe working arrangements.
- Identify key resources within each occupation.
- Prepare and publish occupation documentation such as Works Guides.
- Ensure compliance is being aligned with standards and policy's in place.
- Build key effective relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Current Track Force Protection Coordinator - Level 3 (TFPC-3) qualifications, Safeworking experience
- Understanding and ability to produce Protection Diagrams
- Experience with the booking and implementation of critical resources across all RTOs.
- Be a part of a dynamic and driven team as you work together for business improvement.
- Close to public transport
- ASAP start
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Brad Donald at people2people on 03 9098 7437 for a confidential discussion