This national engineering company is known for its innovative approach and focus on team culture. Located in their the Sydney office, a position has become available for a Project Coordinator to join their close-knit team of 20.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Practice Manager and Senior Engineers
- Coordinating travel
- Drafting & formatting documents, including tenders
- Expense reconciliation
- Ensuring compliance with WH&S standards
- Answering incoming enquiries and maintaining the office space
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous Administration or Project Coordination experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
Offering to $75,000 package and located close to public transport, develop your career alongside like-minded, high-performing individuals. Enjoy employee benefits such as discounted gym memberships and birthday leave, casual Friday's, and other social activities.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link, or call Ami Broso on 02 8270 9756 for further information.