People2People are looking for an ambitious and hungry Business Development Manager to join our clients growing sales team. Our client is a reputable & well-established company in providing innovative technology and identification solutions and are based very close to the Parramatta CBD.
This identification/security company is looking for a motivated and target focused BDM. Your goal is to identify new opportunities and work with the sales team to achieve monthly sales targets and grow the organisations' client base.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Present, promote and ultimately provide a complete solution from the ID Supplies range of products via phone, email and onsite demonstrations
- Action outbound calls to new and lapsed clients and schedule regular customer visits
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships and utilise the CRM by logging all communication via HubSpot.
- Coordinate sales effort with sales team members and other departments. This includes actively participating in scheduled sales meetings and conference calls and achieving monthly sales targets
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints and continuously improve through feedback.
- Multitasking abilities essential
- Technical aptitude
- Exceptional negotiations skills and ability to close deals
- Experience in researching market trends, developing relationships and using proven methods to achieve sales results
- Love hunting for new business and are extremely tenacious by nature
- Flexible working hours
- Parking onsite
- Car Allowance
- iPhone + Laptop
- Driven and down to earth office environment
To be apply for this opportunity, don't hesitate - apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Marissa Varudo at people2people on 02 8270 9735.