Our client is a global organisation, who pride themselves on being the specialists that businesses need when it comes to resolving debt. With over 60 years of experience and locations across 5 international sites, this business is offering a dynamic working environment with definite development opportunities.
You will enjoy the benefit of a 3 week induction training process which will include a buddy system and support from experienced consultants to ensure you are supported and set up for success right from the beginning. You will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound calls in relation to overdue client accounts in a dynamic and client focused call centre environment. As a customer relationship specialist, your role will focus on working with the client to find a solution & reach a mutually beneficial agreement.
To be considered for this great career opportunity, you will need to demonstrate previous customer service experience, high degree of empathy, a positive attitude and a strong willingness to learn.
Ideally you will have:
- Customer service or call centre experience
- Strong problem-solving ability
- A result focus, ideally from a KPI driven environment
- Demonstrated resilience & calmness under pressure
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for finding solutions for clients
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to think creatively, under pressure
- Regular, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm shifts, with overtime available
- Ability to start immediately
What's in it for YOU:
- Short 5 minute walk from Parramatta Station
- Pathway to Team Leader and beyond
- $55K + Super + Incentives
- Dynamic, focused and supportive environment
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW, or contact Marissa Varudo 02 8270 9735