In this role you will be providing assistance, support and reporting to the Project Manager on change projects/programs alongside a multi-level team
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide financial performance analysis through cost attribution and financial control
- Deliver and provide project change controls ; cost/ scheduling, budgeting and scope on projects within time requirements
- Provide financial advice, risk management, quality and performance assurance with adherence to compliance
- Prepare forecasting and cash flow management using reporting tools and systems.
- Gather data and develop a visualisation process to communicate to stakeholders.
- Collaborate and liaise with external stakeholders to ensure project requirements are aligned with the project plan.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Essential tertiary qualification in Accounting or Commerce
- Previous experience in Project Cost Controls in infrastructure, construction or other engineering industries
- Superior stakeholder engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Ellen Panayi on 8270 9796 for a confidential discussion