A permanent opportunity is available for a Business Development Manager to be responsible for leading the sales management of end customers focused on LED & Outdoor LFD and associated software solutions for Australia.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with end customers to achieve sales budgets
- Presenting business cases and value propositions around the company's solutions to key decision makers, technical/project managers and associated parties linked with those sales to key end customers
- Reporting requirements to both the local subsidiary and regional display office
- Working on quarterly business plans with the LED product management team and in partnership with the channel management team with associated system integration partners
- Seeking out new opportunities, driving from identified stage through sales cycle to signed contract and win status
- Engaging the decision makers using solution selling process, business case discussion presentations and pre-sales support activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Commerce/Business
- Technology/Solutions industry accreditation is desirable
- 8 - 10 years of sales or working experience in one or more of the following industries is required: Digital Out of Home, Stadiums, Hospitality or Retail
- Proven track record in a sales development function with a focus on B2B clients at an executive or director level in business and/or technology
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement a strategic plan, excellent project management skills
- Affiliation and sales experience with LED, AV and IT related products/solutions
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.