People2people specialise in Legal Support recruitment and we currently work with firms based around Auckland who are consistently looking for Legal Support staff on a temporary and contract basis.
Why work through people2people:
- Temporary and Contract Legal Secretary opportunities available
- Competitive and attractive hourly wages up to $35/hrly (experience and role dependant)
- Opportunities to work close to home or in the city
- Chance to win temp of the month!
- Drafting documents and correspondence- different for each sector
- Entering billable hours into the system
- Diary management and sometimes travel arrangements
- General administration duties such as photocopying and scanning
As a temporary or contract Legal secretary a lot of authors would like you too have a couple of years' experiences, so you can hit the ground the running therefore you will have:
- At least 2 years Legal Secretary experience
- A strong understanding of the area you specialise in e.g. conveyancing and litigation
- Excellent organisational skills to assist with diary management and making everyone's life a bit less stressful
- Excellent written and verbal communication - Skills tests can be sent