This Australian not-for-profit research and development organisation invests millions into R&D, strategic partnerships, and government initiatives. Their Sydney Head Office houses a team of over fifty staff, and there is now the need for two Receptionists to manage their front office operations in a job share capacity.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors, clients, and staff
- Answering and transferring calls and managing the reception inbox
- Ensuring meeting rooms are booked correctly and set up in preparation of meetings
- Logging and distributing incoming mail, and ensuring outgoing mail is sent on time
- Stocktaking and ordering of stationery and kitchen supplies
- Supporting the AP team with invoice scanning and cab charge preparation
- Ad hoc administration duties to the wider team
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous reception experience in a corporate environment, and a stable working history
- Strong computer literacy and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A client-oriented work ethic, with demonstrable high attention to detail, prioritisation, and time management skills
- Professional presentation style
- A team-oriented attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond
Align your life commitments with work in this job share role. Work with a team of diverse professionals, supporting Australian industry, in new offices close to North Sydney station.
There are currently two roles, a morning (5 hours) and an afternoon shift (4.25 hours) across Monday to Friday.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.