People2people have partnered with a long-standing not-for-profit organisation, who pride themselves on being an "Employer of Choice'. The organisation provides health and aged care across Australia, offering a range of services to Australia's aged population.
About the Role
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, this 4/5 week temporary opportunity will see you working within their care space assisting with Managers with their end to end recruitment practices. Working in a fast-paced, high-volume role, your duties will include:
- Supporting Managers across multiple locations with their end to end recruitment
- Managing incoming email enquiries
- Drafting and advertising open positions
- Candidate screening
- Diary management and interview coordination
- Recruitment administration
- Updating and maintaining employee records and data
- Coordinating assessments
- Reference checks
- Preparing contracts and employee starter packs
Professionally spoken and presented, you are hands on with a high level of initiative and enjoy a fast-paced environment. You will have excellent communication skills, the ability to manage a busy desk, and strong time management skills. System savvy, you have intermediate MS Office skills, possess high attention to detail, and have the ability to excel in a fast-paced internal role.
If you're an experienced recruitment professional, please APPLY NOW or call Melanie Hammond on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.