In this role you will be providing administrative support to senior executives to ensure effective delivery of day to day operations to assist the flow of the business.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting visitors, diary management, scheduling room bookings, coordinating mailbox
- Collect, prepare and interpret documents in compliance with ad hoc systems and processes
- Respond to enquiries from clients accurately and efficiently within time requirements
- Manage and update records, databases and routine purchasing services
- Generate routine correspondence with clients and customers with adherence to confidentiality and discretion.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous Administration Officer experience
- Strong TRIM & SAP skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. ·
- High attention to detail and accuracy