A rare opportunity to join a dynamic and growing, global business within the manufacturing sector. A great opportunity to take ownership of this stand-alone, full function position. Based in Brisbane Eastern Suburbs this is a permanent position.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Processing invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Managing payment runs
- Reconciling bank and supplier statements
- Managing AP inbox and queries
- Managing employee expenses
- Set up of new suppliers
- Foreign currency and intercompany payments
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Experienced in full function Accounts Payable
- Experience in 3 way matching
- Worked in a stand-alone position previously
- A strong attention to detail with exceptional communication skills
- Able to hit the ground running
What's on Offer?
- Global, growing business
- Permanent Opportunity
- Stand-alone role
- Great team environment
- Competitive remuneration
- East Brisbane Location
If this position is of interest to you, please APPLY NOW or should you have specific questions about the role, please call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe for a confidential conversation.